Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you use sex toys with your partner or just when your alone

Something i can use on her while im inside her is fine, like a pocket rocket or something, but The Dildo 3000 Excalibur is a lil too much for me to want to compete with.

Reactions: TC2
*MissFit* said:
Does your partner feel threatened by a vibrator?women and men respond please :verygood:

To be honest I had a bad experience with my ex, she got one of them vibrators that looks like it should be in a horror movie from her friends for her B-day, this thing was the size of my arm and as long as my legs (well almost) long story short we started playing one night and she suggested we try it we've used plenty toys so I though it wouldn't be a bad idea, big mistake I have never seen that woman cum harder or more intense than that in my life and it left me with a complete feeling of incompetence, sex wasn't ever really the same after that. So I vote if it is bigger or looks scarier than you use as a bed lamp and nothing more...

I've tried using a variety of vibrators and other assorted toys with my girl and we find that we often don't even use them once we get going. While we like having them around, they often sit on the table and go unused while we're both enjoying each other's direct touch. I'm sure she uses them when I'm not with her, but when I am, it's me she wants, and I'd much rather be slipping myself inside her than any toy.

Toys are the best hands down. Don't get me wrong here I am quite proud of my skills and my girl lets me know I am doing things the way she likes. But a cock can only do one thing. A vibe with a little bullet on the end can do a hell of alot more. I love watching a woman use one on herself and then I take over. Very erotic and fun! No strap ons here either.

galaxy said:
Something i can use on her while im inside her is fine, like a pocket rocket or something, but The Dildo 3000 Excalibur is a lil too much for me to want to compete with.

LOL, no shit....I really dont want to see if my girl can take a foot long.

We have a set of bullets and a vibrating but plug that looks like a penis. It was my idea to get the penis but plug because it helps loosen her up for me. Personally I find the rabit and some of those other 100$+ vibrators a little intimidating, besides that I dont want something to replace me only compliment the experience.

Top Bottom