Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Sweat Alot During Sex

i can never tell if i'm sweating, especially when i am with the black chick she is so damn greasy. her massive ass heats up fast as i pound those roast beef curtens with my unprotected piece. feels like i rolled through a deep frier.

but since i am such a champ in bed i would assume i break some sort of a sweat, but then again i'm so smooth my heart rate stays pretty normal

distanced said:
LIKE AS MUCH AS CARDIO ON CLEN?

Nope, my metobolism sucks, I sweat very little. My normal body temperature is about 1 degree below normal, on 200 mcg clen while active, my temp just gets to 99.1. Gonna have to throw some T-3 into the mix....

you know this thread reminds me of the time i banged some hoe on DNP. oh her name was erin and i soaked the bed we were in. i remember that she was like i can't believe how much you are sweating. she kept telling me how hot i was that as something i alread new. i just kept pluggin away at her.

OXANDRIN said:
i can never tell if i'm sweating, especially when i am with the black chick she is so damn greasy. her massive ass heats up fast as i pound those roast beef curtens with my unprotected piece. feels like i rolled through a deep frier.

but since i am such a champ in bed i would assume i break some sort of a sweat, but then again i'm so smooth my heart rate stays pretty normal

:FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom