Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to buy Magnum XL condoms even though you dont use them?

A

anabolicmd

If theres a long line with lots of women, and the cashier is cute I do.

Yea, wherever I am I inquire about extra large condoms; I see a nice broad in a working in a cake shop I ask about the availability of them, I stop people in the street to ask, and always have a half-full packet poking out my left-breast pocket so that women know I'm ready for action.

Come on Tuc......we all know that you use them and they are a little snug on you honey!!:p

Gymgurl said:
Come on Tuc......we all know that you use them and they are a little snug on you honey!!:p

i figured he had to put a rubber band along the top to keep it from falling off.

Are the magnums really that much bigger?? I still find that they cut off my mans circulation and dont always fit all the way down his shaft. Is this normal? Or is my man a beast

Smurfy said:
Are the magnums really that much bigger?? I still find that they cut off my mans circulation and dont always fit all the way down his shaft. Is this normal? Or is my man a beast

They are 2mm more in diameter, but offer a good few inches more in length, so they don't help the big boys too much.

Top Bottom