Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to be bitten during sex

Biting would be a huge "yes" for me. I love to bite and be bitten.

Harder the better up to the point there is blood. Then, not so much. The biting is not so much the thing as much as it's the intensity of the response. If she's out of control to the point that she just sinks her teeth into you, that is fucking hot.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Harder the better up to the point there is blood. Then, not so much. The biting is not so much the thing as much as it's the intensity of the response. If she's out of control to the point that she just sinks her teeth into you, that is fucking hot.
Totally agree. Marks are all good -- blood is a bit much.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
Totally agree. Marks are all good -- blood is a bit too much.

oh hell yes!

KillahBee said:
Biting is probably the calmest thing I enjoy.

lol

Being bitten any other time besides Sex and i'd freaking lose it. But in the motions, its hella sexy and hot. A huge turn on. I'm not talking Mike Tyson biting though ;)

Top Bottom