Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you like to be bitten during sex

I don't like to be bitten, BUT, I do like it when a guy sucks on my rear left trap area of my neck (not the right side ever)- I mean like a leach! Leave hickies - whatever. I could cum just from that. If he's a little scruffy in the face it only adds.

:evil: :p Cum on ladies, you know you like teeth, and the guys love it too.

Lick my ears, neck and everything else. Then bite me. easy in the right places, but when you are HOT, my neck is a chew bone as are my ear lobes. GAWD it feels soooo good. Then, to get the motors runnin again, nothing like a nibble and chew in all the right places, if you know what I mean. YES BABY, it hurts so good, do it again. :p

SlimJim52 said:
:evil: :p Cum on ladies, you know you like teeth, and the guys love it too.

Lick my ears, neck and everything else. Then bite me. easy in the right places, but when you are HOT, my neck is a chew bone as are my ear lobes. GAWD it feels soooo good. Then, to get the motors runnin again, nothing like a nibble and chew in all the right places, if you know what I mean. YES BABY, it hurts so good, do it again. :p

Ummmmm, yes...I agree.....LOVE the lip bite, neck bite.....nipple bite...nibbling, licking, biting....HOT...bite on his shoulder when cumming....

SJ52 - aks your Girlfriend if she'll do that for ya.... ;)

jenscats5 said:
Ummmmm, yes...I agree.....LOVE the lip bite, neck bite.....nipple bite...nibbling, licking, biting....HOT...bite on his shoulder when cumming....

YES,YES,YES to biting my shoulder when you're cumming. Nothing's better. If you're biting, I know I'm in the right rythym.

jenscats5 said:

DAMN Jens!! That gave me instant chubby!! I'll have to get Feisty to do that! :evil:

i like biting the nipple:)

Top Bottom