Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a regular sex life?

Please tell about it. Since I have forgotten what it was like. Are you in a relationship mainly for sex?

white boy said:
It all depends on what you call regular

At least twice a week. You have to be in a relationship to have regular sex, unless you are a whoredog.

white boy said:
It all depends on what you call regular

At least twice a week. You have to be in a relationship to have regular sex, unless you are a whoredog. Or you have sex only relationships. I don't think they exist.

I used to jack of almost daily but now that the antidepressants are kicking in.....it's been like 4 days

Workouts are still intense though, so I'm happy.

I beg to differ. Regular sex simply means sex at regular intervals. So yeah, Im having perfectly regular sex pretty much constantly.

anabolicmd said:
I beg to differ. Regular sex simply means sex at regular intervals. So yeah, Im having perfectly regular sex pretty much constantly.

So how often is that? Different partners?

I would say that I get pink regularly...3 times a week...

biteme said:

So how often is that? Different partners?

Partners?

j/k I usually get at least something every six months or so...in the summer and around X-mas.

Sundance said:
I would say that I get pink regularly...3 times a week...

One thing I miss about being married. Great sex. You get comfortable with your partner and you know what each other likes.

Top Bottom