Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have a "test" when it comes to the opposite sex???

TC2

I mean is there something they do or don't do that makes them fail as a future partner?

One of mine is if they talk constantly about themselves without ever asking any questions about myself.

I went on a date reccently where I think I might have said 10 sentences due to the girl talking nonstop abot herself.

I know what your saying...There are certian things that will turn me off right away and I am done for the most part at the point....

When I was in college I used to snap my fingers to call a girl over to talk to me. If the actually came over (many did) they lost all respect points.

Matching underwear, they can't have any fuzz on their face or lower back, must enjoy morning sex, no snaggle teeth, an articulate vocabulary, they can't say the word "like" 3 times without taking a breath.......
The list goes on....... :Chef: :tuc:

chefbone said:
Matching underwear, they can't have any fuzz on their face or lower back, must enjoy morning sex, no snaggle teeth, an articulate vocabulary, they can't say the word "like" 3 times without taking a breath.......
The list goes on....... :Chef: :tuc:
Is that why you spend most of your life crying in a corner, alone?

Top Bottom