Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys feel "weird" saying these things to your wife/girl?

Thats what I feel. Like I'm disrespecting her. If it was another chick, I wouldn't give a damn. But the fact that it's my wife. Just feels awkward at times. Sometimes. :)

you sir, are not alone, it can be but during "play time" anything goes.. that's what safe words are for.

has happened a couple of times actually, he once reached for his zipper like he was gonna un do it to call my bluff, I stayed and called his, I won :D of course if he ever sees it through and whips it out I will have a conundrum because A. How the fuck am I supposed to give him head in such a public place but at the same time B. How am I gonna just leave him there with his junk hanging after such a bold move :D

has happened a couple of times actually, he once reached for his zipper like he was gonna un do it to call my bluff, I stayed and called his, I won :D of course if he ever sees it through and whips it out I will have a conundrum because A. How the fuck am I supposed to give him head in such a public place but at the same time B. How am I gonna just leave him there with his junk hanging after such a bold move :D

Kick him in the jimmy when he takes it out next time! Surprise move! Just to throw him off!

J/K!!! LOL

You grab his dick firmly, walk out of the store semi-hard dick in hand, find car and give him head in the parking lot to the point that he's going to cum, reach down and pull your panties to the side and ride him like a wild animal till you get off in one HELL of a screaming double orgasm.
That's one way to do it.....

You grab his dick firmly, walk out of the store semi-hard dick in hand, find car and give him head in the parking lot to the point that he's going to cum, reach down and pull your panties to the side and ride him like a wild animal till you get off in one HELL of a screaming double orgasm.
That's one way to do it.....
Damn.... :eek2:

Top Bottom