Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do You Girls Give Us Clues? (to get attention)

Marauder79

So OK, its fun posting these random threads about the opposite sex. Even being in a relationship for 6 years doesnt make you and expert at the opposite sex when it comes to the courtship game.

So, ive noticed you play games and make us chase you. But How do we know your really asking us to come talk to you?

is it the way we catch you looking and then quickly turn away when caught, or is it the ay you girls play with your hair while your talking. Maybe even making the same body language while standing near each other?

Make us know for sheezy by telling what you guys do for attention from the guy your interested?

:verygood:

When we bend over, we could bend down, but we choose to bend OVER....we want you to look at our asses

Or if we see a guy and we are licking on a long popsicle, up and down and then deep throating it
that could be a sign
or it means we like popsicles

Yep I like to finger myself and slowly slide my finger acrossed his lips and then kiss him

Top Bottom