Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you get jealous of your mate's opposite sex friends?

GenetiKing

There was a time when I didn't.

There was also a time when I trusted whomever I was dating at the time and I actually respected women.

Now I don't trust any female I'm involved with around another guy...especially their so-called "guy friends". This, to me, is just another term for a guy they want to fuck, they just haven't yet.

Well, I can't say too much. If I am "just friends" with another girl, I either want to screw and I haven't yet or I already have and I'm not that interested in them sexually anymore.

What about you? Do you implicitly trust your mate around opposite sex friends or do get jealous?

Everyone gets a little jealous over this, don't they?

I think that if you didn't feel jealous, even a little bit, about your lady friend hanging out with other guys, then you don't have any real feelings for her. It's basic nature.

What you have to do is control this jealousy and have faith that these guy friends she has will remain exactly that--friends. If not, then it's better you find out now instead of 2, 5, or even 10 years down the road.

I thank god I have both male and female friends so that if this situation should occur, I can give her a taste of her own medicine and see how she takes it.

I'm always leery nowadays. No hanging out with other guys without me is the rule now. Of course, you know a little about my past/ex. :)

I don't really get jealous, I have lots of friends who are female so they better not be female. But there's nothing wrong with being a LITTLE jealous. Too much jealously is a huge turnoff and a sign of low confidence.

A lot of girls tend to have more guy friends than girl friends because guys are more upfront and less bitchy than women can be.

Besides if a chick wants to fuck someone else besides you, she will whether you keep her away from her guy friends or not.

I'm a jealous person. Eventhough I know that my girl wouldn't cheat on me, I will choke a motherfucker out for talking to my girl (if I don't personally know the guy). WTF is up w/ 'guy friends' giving your girl hugs? That shit don't fly with me either, I don't give a fuck how long you've known her bitch!!! :)

I'll put my boot so far up that fuckers ass he'll be shitting leather for a week!!!!

Big Buck said:
WTF is up w/ 'guy friends' giving your girl hugs? That shit don't fly with me either, I don't give a fuck how long you've known her bitch!!! :)

Hell yeah, I'm with Buck on this one. I'm jealous as hell although I didn't used to be. That hugging my chick shit is not happening either. Those fuckers can talk to her if they want, but I'm the only dude touchin' her.

Sexual Mustard went through some shit kinda like I did. I'm a guy...I know how guys think...therefore I don't want them around any ho I'm dating.

I used to think this was an issue of confidence but the older I get, the more I realize that it has nothing to do with confidence. It doesn't matter how good looking you are or how great your relationship may be...you can always be fucked over...and these so-called "guy friends" will be the first motherfuckers to do it!

fistfullofsteel said:

Talk dirty to me baby!!! :D Just don't tell MP5. I know your secret gay lover would get jealous. :biggrin:

Where da fuck has my bitch MP5 been? At least I been away cuz I had to.....bow before me FFOS!!! You know you want my purple headed yogurt slinger!! I don't blame ya, I'm a hot motherfucker!!! LOL

Top Bottom