Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever get horny out of the blue?

biteme said:
LOL. I'm afraid so and I really need to take care of myself but my sister is in the house and if she were to walk in here and catch me, both of us would never be the same.

rent the movie "spanking the monkey"
its really good, but you'll love it, i'm sure. it sounds like it would be stupid, but it won some awards.

Nope

I think your making it up

I was sitting in lecture today (8am dynamics...my mind was elsewhere), I got a chubby and then really wanted to bang the girl who was sitting in front of me.

no........

getting would imply the lackof being....not recently - lol

Happens to me waaay too often. I'll zone out in class and just start making a list of which girls I'd nail in class and which ones I wouldn't hit even on a gram of test... lol, which isn't many, I get pretty damn low standards when that happens.

Lowest said:
Happens to me waaay too often. I'll zone out in class and just start making a list of which girls I'd nail in class and which ones I wouldn't hit even on a gram of test... lol, which isn't many, I get pretty damn low standards when that happens.

hahaha, I prioritize the chicks I would bang in my classes too. Its the "ladder theory"

Top Bottom