Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you believe in god and still thinks its OK to have lots of casual sex?

Jesus thinks fisting is RIGHT OUT! You may go to hell just for posting that question! ha.

Yeah Gregory, I feel the same way. Religion and God is more of a blueprint for behavior in my opinion. I definately believe in prayer, it has worked for me.

Here is an interesting quote from the bible:

"I shall hide my face from them, I shall see what their fate will be"
-God

Read "The Dissapearance of God" by Richard Elliot Friedman, the first six chapters are fascinating, the rest you could take or leave but the first 6 are mind blowing in what Friedman discovered about the bible.

I think it matters to the degree that you should ask God for his forgiveness for those acts (not after every one, but on a fairly regular basis - and, not in confession, but in your own personal communications with God.) I think that he easily forgives for such trivial matters.

I think he wants us to have fun, in a way that is harmless. He gave us alcohol, and drank it himself. Arguably that is far more destructive then sex is. But sex is fun, and arguably makes the world tick. What reason would you have to live if there wasn't sex? That's a real deep question. Also you touch on the the "birth control" issue.... Basically everytime I blow a load (whether masterbating or having sex) I'm "wasting" my men which is a "sin." This is what what many Xtian people believe. I think it's backwards myself.

"be fruitful and multiply"
or somesuch,I'm sure its in there

Top Bottom