Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women really want”nice guys” or “bad boys”?

Gymgurl said:
We want the nice guy for marriage and the bad boys for sex.....my god I'm starting to sound like a guy!

K for honesty from a women.

They like the excitment, adventure the hot body which bad boys have. They are interesting individuals with a life of their own. They are not herd animal, conformists. They are rebels living their life on their terms. Hence, not slaves like nice guys are. They create their own unique life. Nice guys do not have the ability to create their own life but adopt other people's opinion, culture or religion. They fit in. Hence, they are cowards, afraid to break social norms, like girls who are afraid of what people will think of them. This is were women become attracted to them becaue they do not have the courage to be independent from society thinks of them. They can only incorporate themselves into a rebels life. Nice guys do not create. In the end, nice guys are not worth shit as an individual, being they are like everyone else, a dime a dozen.

Ever notice women like soap operas and drama and hate boredom. Nice guys are boring and are good as a crutch to lean on. Bad boys give them life and make their lifes interesting and fun, i.e. worth living.

Last edited:
hammy poops in his cage and i smack his hairy butt and call him a bad boy

I agree, they love the bad boys, you are not the only one....This new chick is not my norm that I'm chasing sort of a bad girl type , and DAMN I WANT HER....goes both ways.

hahaha.... it's obvious - they want a good guy in a bad boys body, yes, but they also want a good guy that can sometimes be bad .. have bad guy tendancies. They want protection and affection (ie the father type)... but you cannot be boring, that is the key.

the way to get a true woman is being able to balance these two..... true women are turned off by complete bad boys (ie won't have a one night stand because he's so "cool"), they like bad boys that they can tell deep down are nice guys... they want to be able to transform them

note im not talkin about 90 percent of good looking women here... i guess they are looking for the same thing (except for the uber sluts) but im not concerned about them anyway

TruBalla4Real said:
hahaha.... it's obvious - they want a good guy in a bad boys body, yes, but they also want a good guy that can sometimes be bad .. have bad guy tendancies. They want protection and affection (ie the father type)... but you cannot be boring, that is the key.

the way to get a true woman is being able to balance these two..... true women are turned off by complete bad boys (ie won't have a one night stand because he's so "cool"), they like bad boys that they can tell deep down are nice guys... they want to be able to transform them

note im not talkin about 90 percent of good looking women here... i guess they are looking for the same thing (except for the uber sluts) but im not concerned about them anyway

What TruBalla4Real said!! K for you.

The bad boys are the wild and dirty ones...the ones you can have hot wild shameless sex with.....they get you so hot you'll do anything for them.....damn I love a BAD boy

Top Bottom