Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do U Like To Put Music When U Are Having Sex??

I put on rap and hip hop once...was the best sex I ever had :)

I think it would disrupt my concentration. I like to hear whats going on...the swishing of pussy juice, bed squeeking, my balls slappin her ass, her moaning....

It's always fun to have music when ya are getting busy.. Can even mix it up a bit.. My girl usually likes Aaliyah or some other soft R&B and I'll switch it up on her in the middle of it and grab the remote.. Throw on some Slipknot or some 6 Feet Under!! Tear that azz up!! lol.. It's all about having fun in the sack though.. So yeah I dig the music..

When making love to my girl I like to listen to R&B or Jazz but when I am jack hammering I just want to hear her voice and different sounds of pleasure.

n8ive_stylez said:
It's always fun to have music when ya are getting busy.. Can even mix it up a bit.. My girl usually likes Aaliyah or some other soft R&B and I'll switch it up on her in the middle of it and grab the remote.. Throw on some Slipknot or some 6 Feet Under!! Tear that azz up!! lol.. It's all about having fun in the sack though.. So yeah I dig the music..

If I was listening to Aaliyah during the deed, it'd be cool and then I'd be all "damn, she's dead", and then I'd lose my erection.

But thats just me :worried:

Top Bottom