Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do some women just not like sex?

I think if someone doesn't want to have sex often then there is something wrong. I think most if happy would want to do it all the time. It is good for the soul. :) If you are with the wrong person that isn't your match then the desire to do it may not be there. It will seem more like a chore. If you are with your perfect match then you want to hump like bunnies all the time.

If a woman is with the wrong person, the deisre might not be there. A guy could be married to an axe murderer and as long as she's attractive the desire would be there.

My first marraige was to a girl with no sex drive. She was 21 and a virgin when we started dating. That should have been a warning to me.

Now that I'm older I realize that sex is extremely important to a relationship. Not only is it what the average guy wants constantly, it reinforces a powerful emotional bond between a couple almost every time it happens.

If a woman is with the wrong person, the deisre might not be there. A guy could be married to an axe murderer and as long as she's attractive the desire would be there.

My first marraige was to a girl with no sex drive. She was 21 and a virgin when we started dating. That should have been a warning to me.

Now that I'm older I realize that sex is extremely important to a relationship. Not only is it what the average guy wants constantly, it reinforces a powerful emotional bond between a couple almost every time it happens.

yep. totally.

Top Bottom