Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do some women just not like sex?

It rubs the lotion on it's skin it this whenever it wants

Watch the movie it says that. also,and it places the Lotion in the basket

Of course it is important. I work with women a lot on this very matter and I find most of the time that it is self-confidence and lack of comfort with their sexuality that has been oppressed by culture. (they rarely recognize this in themselves and would never, ever admit it) I teach dance and strip tease and you would be amazed at how quickly ladies come around when they learn to move in a way that is sensual to them.

If you are in a relationship and sex is not happening as you need it - seek help. Be open and honest and encourage self exploration (sometimes that helps). Of course, if it isn't someone you have already fallen in love with - get out. Being on the same page about sex is very important to a satisfying long term relationship.

I can't sleep at night without it ;-)

That was serious answer for a not so serious guy livin life - lol

And SL - seek help. Run to it, don't delay :heart:

Ironwings - if I follow you on Twitter do I get to see more of you? From your thumbnails, you look like a beautiful woman.

I think if someone doesn't want to have sex often then there is something wrong. I think most if happy would want to do it all the time. It is good for the soul. :) If you are with the wrong person that isn't your match then the desire to do it may not be there. It will seem more like a chore. If you are with your perfect match then you want to hump like bunnies all the time.

Top Bottom