Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Penis Pumps Work???

Beast71

I just want a bit more size, (Don't we all) and I have heard good and bad....Any guinea pigs out there???

For permanant size. NO!

But I saw a video on www.consumptionjunction.com where a woman put some sort of pump on her vagina and it swelled like crazy!!! So Im sure if you did use the pump it would increase in size temperarily.
So you would pump up in the bathroom, than come out and play with your woman.

------------------
http://bodybuildinginfo.cjb.net
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

They hurt like hell, I thought my dick was going to explode!

Yes and no,

at one point i had ambitions of dropping out of college and becoming a port star, so and extra inch wouldnt hurt

well i got the best one i could find, yes it does work, but it is very painful, takes alot of time and you cant have sex for 48 hours after but by then it is time to use it again, and there are no perminent gains
so it is not really worth it

------------------
Conan's HardCore Anabolic Sitehttp://www.geocities.com/conan6901/

48 hours my ass. I would bang em right after I used that shit and it would be bigger then my forearm
It definately works....but it is not perminant unless used consistantly for YEARS. Its like a slowly deflating balloon.

See there is smooth muscle cells around the blood holders inside. When you pump you are filling the blood holders up past their max and stretching the smooth muscle. The smooth muscle is very flexable so it gets big but will deflate quickly. After a month or so of every day use. The smooth muscle is naturally bigger and can stay expanded longer and expanded bigger. This is why you dont get much length off the pump, only girth.
After pumping you dick isnt rock hard either,(it is enormous)it still points up, is hard, just not rocksolid.

If you overdo it, you will bruise your dick, not be able to get hard, get stretchmarks or pop blood vessels. Lots of people over do it becuase of the dramatic gains that can be achieved with a little work.

Top Bottom