Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Penis Pumps Work???

haha...i guess it does.....

but if someone told you that they could make your body double in size, wouldnt you want to know how?

Besides i never tell anyone my secret(only a couple of close friends)....I told the board becuae I would never be competing for the same group of girls........

peace

[This message has been edited by Champ (edited April 20, 2001).]

Bein an arab an all, we got some tecniques to build it up naturally, dont bother with pumps, do some exercises with it, may not give it length, but u get the girth!

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

I heard arabs jelq when the hit puberty and reach amazing sizes by the time they are old enough to marry?

my unit was too small, the one i had was the T50 with 2 year limited warranty, i couldnt get my head in the vacum chamber..oh well

Penis pumps or VED's (vacuum erection device)

Over a period of time you may see gaines of 1/4th - 1 inch. Period of time = 1000+ hours.

The maximum period of time you should leave the penis in the cylinder or leave the tension ring around the base of the penis is around 30 minutes. Reason? The blood left in a stand still will result in coagulation (spell check) If this is a result you will need to seek medical attention, where they will put a shunt (spell check again) in the penis to drain as much fluid as possible. If this is not done :) Amputation among other treatments.

Penis pumps are design for impotence. Should work very well under any circumstances unless someone is on a blood thinner (capillaries will rupture creating a "blood blister" or multiple "blood blisters" resulting in bruising.) or if someone has peronies disease. Peronies disease is a curvature of the penis from the result of build up of plaque in the veins and artieries.

Why do I know these things? Because I sell VED's.\

Good luck.

Top Bottom