Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do men like aggressive women?

I dont know about anyone else but, guys have like what 10-15x the amount of hormones going through their bodies as girls if im not mistaken. Therefore through no fault of our own we are much more visually/touch/sexually or whatever you want to say oriented (sorry its not our fault! just think how things would be if reality were reversed and girls were this way? Get the picture? You'd have women raping guys all the time lol).

ehem... anyways in short being aggressive with men for the most part works (while the reverse seems to be true for girls their afraid to come off as "easy" or "slutty" but trust me guys DON'T think this way, its not like a guy after getting a girls number is gonna go to his friends or think to himself "Oh what a slut that girl is for giving me her number like that" or whatever! C'MON!) But again being aggressive works unless a) the guys afraid i.e. he may want you but he doesnt want to put himself into an awkward situation or b) hes gay or already taken, in which case "good luck". Wow I should be getting paid for giving away this kind of information$$$!!! lol Either way as long as your on the cuter side (again not trying to be shallow here but just refferring to what I said earlier ^^^^)and try to utilize this priceless information I've just givin you lol, you should do just fine girlie girlie, hope this helps! -----Ore

Last edited:
JerseyArt said:
You just have to learn to interpret the subtle signs men give to show that we're interested.

For example when I stare directly at a womans cleavage, and ignore everything she's saying, that means I like her boobies. Same thing when I'm checking out her butt.

Or, when I start humping her leg at a party, what I'm actually trying to communicate is that I would like a more intimate relationship. It used to mean I just wasn't very knowledgeable about female anatomy, but I've gotten better. I now have a biology book with illustrations, so I'm good to go I think, so long as the woman has writing on her skin with arrows pointing to all the different parts.

i just started cracking up out loud at work! too funny...

I like aggressive women...up to a point. I like if I'm out and a girl innitiates a conversation, or even if one asks me out. I think it's cool and shows confidence. But at the same time (believe it or not!), I've had girls I hardly know tell me flat out that they want to fuck me, and that's a turn off. As much as I'd like to flatter myself, I'm sure I'm not the first guy these girls have said shit like this to, or the last. It's pretty much them telling me "hey, I'm a nasty skank and I want to fuck you and make your dick fall off from whatever disease(s) I'm carrying." Fuck that!

Pamela said:
Assertive! Women who know what they want.

As a general rule:

The hotter a girl is, the shyer she is. Or less assertive.
It may be inherent, a low self esteem, or IMO, she is the type of girl who has class and does not ACT like a slut.

Classy, hot girls let you know they like you indirectly and are not aggressive.
Think about sex and aggressiveness. The man is the aggressor and the women the receptor. Bring this to seduction and it is the women who is the enticer, the man the aggressor in the game of cat and mouse.

Tweakle said:
the irony is that aggressive, confrontational women are really looking for an alpha male wifebeater who wont take their shit & keep them in line.. at least in my limited experience of dating them.

You are correct. They want a father to discipline them. They are a spoiled little girl who wants to get a spanking. It only works if that girl has a hot body. Else, um ........picture a pig begging to get laid.

Last edited:
FknKnuckleHd said:
I like a woman that flirts and teases me. It allows emotions to build, which makes for extreamly intense sex, getting jacked against the wall sex!
But thats just me?

Anticipation. Building Up.

Look at the this hot babe (hb 9 or 10, i.e. a rare women).
You are imaging her naked because she is dressed nice but sexy. Tight jeans, sexy brown hair, and yo, a tight t shirt with no bra, you can see her jutting nipples, um.......You do not look at her nipples at all costs. This intrigues her. "Hey aren't my nipples awesome!!! Beg dog, but you are not good enuff, not enough money is her FRONT to other dudes, a golddigger female player).
You talk.
She is nice but stuck up. You need to get under that bitch shield.
Every dude is checking her out.
She thinks she is hot shit (she is).
You innocently touch her because you know her entire body is a vagina.
You demonstrate your value (job, education, culture, lifestyle). You are on her level. Even higher. You are smarter then her, funnier then her, coolier then her, you life is MUCH more interesting then hers (this is a indirect Neg hit, btw).
She loosins up and you can tell she is becoming attracted to you.
You discern what motivates her (love, sex, money, adventure) You direct the conversation toward her desires and you are heightening her desires. YOU are ABLE to not only fullfill her DESIRES, but INCREASE the level of her fulfillment.Being you have now done the prep work and increased your odds, you can now:
You ask for her number, she gives it to you. You give her yours. I will call you and we will go "_____whatever she was interested in which you decipher during the conversation"
You wait the required 2 days to call.
Nobody home. You do not leave a message. You figure she is testing you to see if you are like every other man, a chump. You are not. You are different.
You wait some more.
A week later she calls you.
You talk for the max time on the phone allowed according to seduction rules, 2 minutes. You setup a date.
You setup an action date, on Tuesday (your weekends are booked) where the girl is on your turf, not a convo coffee/dinner date$$$$$$ where you are on her turf.
She is excited, not very good at rockclimbing, etc........she is impressed with you, your "athleticism"
She likes your body, you wit, cockiness. You are fun to be around. But........she liked it when you helped her when she was having trouble on the climb by touching her leg and arm. KINO She wanted more....she has sexual thoughts about you...... You use sexual and masculine words which she does not notice which further puts her in heat. She is turned on by your masculinity. You are not a pussy, chump. You end it with a hug and kiss and make no mention of another date. She was used to guys (sleazebags and stalkers in her eyes) going for her panties ASAP). You intrigue her.
She is not sure if YOU like her.

You call her next monday. Never call Thurs to Sat being you are busy with other babes on more intimate dates. She has not worked her way up to #1 even if she is #1 in your eyes. At this point, she cannot know she is #1.

You say the date was nice and setup a more intimate date. You can do this being you have gained her trust and she is open to a more sexual environment. The beach, massages, etc....an enviroment that leads to .............Sex.

Everything progressively gets more sexual.

Then its sex once week. You have sex with other girls different days of the week.

Then priortization her.
(booty call or a relationship).
Its on your terms. You are the player. She has to pass your tests. Is she worthy?
Its like you are the PRIZE and she is not sure if she has the prize.

Last edited:
Dirk Howat said:
As a general rule:

The hotter a girl is, the shyer she is. Or less assertive..

I forgot to mention:
HB10 Profile

The hottest girls, hb 9 or 10, have guys come and hit on them all the time. They do not have to ASK for sex. They have a wide choice of who will f them.

She just needs to look very hot (not just clothes, but the body itself) and be in your vicinity. Everything else will follow. If she wants to be aggressive, she must intiate the conversation. That is all she needs to do. Act like normal people, 50/50.

Which is why you do not act like other dudes to the hottest girls. You do not hit on them. You seduce them. Ignore them, neg hit them, demonstrate your value. Then you work your way under her bitch shield and get her to beg for it (which she probably has never done because its the guys who beg for it with hb10s)

By this logic:
An assertive girl equates to a girl who cannot get a man.

By assertive I am excluding hot girls who come on you to subtley by wearing sexy clothes and wanting to talk to you. But even being to forward looks like desperation. See HB10 profile.

Last edited:
On the other hand:

If a girl has a really nice body. I like to intiate that I am interested. If I see a very sexy girl, yo, I am going to compliment her, very causually, in a fun, non threatening way. For example, There is a girl dressing very hot, I just say "damn", "my god" or "holy shit" under my breath as she walks by so she can barely hear it. They like that and she knows that I would have sex with her).

Now she knows I would have sex with her, its her turn to make herself available. The problem is that when a girls knows that a man she likes wants her, she really does nothing and expects a man to beg and what happens is that nothing happens because she does not pursue.

If she wants sex. She should then just go up to him and ask if he wants sex.

Being aggressive (when she got the o.k. from me is not aggressive)

"Do you want to have sex"

or

"You wanna do something" usually works as well.

"sure" would be an appropriate response. "My name is Dirk"

Its really that simple.
Hell yes, if it is a girl with a badass body. What is there to lose?

We have to ball it up. Most girls are chicken. If you are hot, just ask. Normal guys love having sex with girls with hot, fit bodies. You do not have to be perfect, just sexually attractive, no big ass, chest is not as important as a hot, tight ass, low bf, which equates to much oral pleasure.

Women are too insecure.

I guarantee you, if she is hot, a guy will be nice to her and NOT turn her down. Which is why if I see a VERY hot girl, bodywise, I will make it known in a complimentary way. See knows. Its her turn. You would have to be gay not to have sex with a girl with a badass body. Because:

Hot women should get what they want. We understand this. Its a mans world, but hot women should get all of the mans bounty.

Hot women have it very easy. They can have sex with most any guy they wish if they have the courage to follow through with their desires. Most girls are chicken though, like cats. Men are dogs, Women are Cats.

Last edited:
Top Bottom