Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do men like aggressive women?

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
I dont mean come on REALLY strong, but someone that lets them know DEFINATELY they want to sleep with them or something? I mean, do u touch their leg or just keep touching them? I have a problem with this sometimes, I get nervous and shy (believe it or not) What is a definate sign to let someone know that your interested?

Well, it might be a bit extreme. If you want something a little less agressive but still gets the point across; you could jump on me, er him, and stradle my, er his, legs and proceed to kiss me, er him.

as long as agressiveness indicates "confidence".

aggression in a situation where the woman has no interest in the man -- is a disaster and can lead to an ugly finale.

i found cockiness and confidence is much more attractive when it's balanced out by small episodes of "caring" and "niceness". It's almost like women are so turned on by 80% badness and 20% goodness. That 20% goodness becomes so special and unique that it's "sexy".

Which of course totally fucked up from a logic standpoint -- since you'd think a 100% nice person would be much more ideal.

But whoever even implied ever tyat women and logic have something even remotely in common?

Well I think you are trying to say women have no logic, but im letting that one slide, im not asking about logic, im asking about being aggressive. I just know i went on a date and the guy was too aggressive, well if he had swatted a fly he would have been too aggressive, ive been told that men like women to be aggressive.Im trying to work on that:)

SoKlueles,

Don't believe the reams of bull you are going to read on this thread. 95%+ of men are turned off and intimidated by an agressive woman. And the ones who say differently are mostly full of it, or not very self aware.

Aggressive translates to easy in a guys mind, and nobody wants to be with a girl they think is easy. That's basic, all women know that to be true,whether by personal experience,or the experiences of their girlfriends.

Just like most guys know that if they meet a girl they just want to shag, they have to be something of a jerk. Because if the woman thinks you are "desirable" in the long term potential sense, she's likely to move slower not to screw things up. But if she's attracted in the "but I would never want to take him home to meet mom" sense you are far more likely to have some fun that night. And before you say "that's not true" really think about it and what you have seen. Although nowadays everyone just wants to screw, so either things are changing, or I'm no longer considered a good catch.:)

The point is that if you're not perceived to have put up something of a fight, he's going to think anyone could have had you, even if you spend ten hours telling him "I'm really not that kind of girl." If you just want to have fun, then go for it. If you are looking at him as something potentially more, then you'll have to slow it down. How long can it take anyway for the guy to make a move. If it's just that he hasn't on the first couple of dates, it may be because he does like you. It could be just that he's incredibly shy also, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. At least you won't have to worry as much about him being out on his own:)

Oh, and if it's somebody you haven't dated yet, then there are better ways than "touching his leg." If that's the case, let us know.

Top Bottom