Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do men like aggressive women?

I don't think SoKlu is saying aggressive in grabbing your hair pulling you into the bed room and say Let's get it on"!

I think she's just wondering if you can just be more open about wanting sex and how she likes it.

I don't see any man who wouldn't like that! :qt:

truth be told us men are clueless when it comes to signals... some catch on quick others just have no freakin idea whats going on...

so its helpful if a girl makes first moves in areas until the guy catches on and take over... unless you got urself the big V and he isnt takin the lead after 10 minutes of you gropin(sp) him and tellin him that u want him oh so badly..

hell with me.. a girl who says she want me to "beep her" and then to "beep beep her" works for me cause i hate beating around the bush.,.. just get to the point and lets have some fun... i'll certainly respect you more in the morning..lol

I'd prefer that a girl say what she wants. I don't go for "signals" as I don't play games with women. If a girl wants something from me, she'd better have the balls to make it known or she will lose out. I'm pretty picky anways, so just because a girl wants sex doesn't mean she's getting it from me. I'm specific about my women.......

:chomp:

anya said:
"A dick fiend slut"........and that's what? A woman who wants regular, no strings attached good sex? Why does a woman need to tiptoe around the issue if all she wants is some good sex?

a dick fiend slut is a female that a guy will never go out with........she's perceived as being nasty and a chick who will dickdown any guy...basically a girl that no guy who respects himself will get with.

anya said:
IF you are assertive, confident and attractive, guys tend to get scared away for the most part. Guys imagine that assertiveness would be sexy but in reality it usually intimidates them.

I think you are right in general but wrong about me specifically. I would prefer that women be aggressive, but the problem is, if I don't find them attractive, will they be able to take the rejection when it comes back the same way......aggressive? Women don't intimidate me in the least, I've yet to find one can take the mindfuck that I give them during sex without being clingy afterwards...

:chomp:

if they are planning a life with the guy, that guy might end up in daily battles to keep his balls, the hottest girl i ever met picked me up in class and was ready to fuck the first night, but i held off til the second date, ended up marrying her 2 years later and now shes a lil preggy/psychotic and well shes always had a short fuse and been a bit bitchy but lemme tell ya its a fine line between being a man and keeping the peace/ police away from listenin outside your door, sometimes you just have to say im sorry, on the bright side im getting a lot more use out of my blues collection, im leavin now, leavin now, leavin noooowww, im gonna get back home somehow

I love aggresive women they let you know what they want rather than pussy footing about.

I am shit at going up to women so it helps when the women are aggressive and come up to me and make it clear what they want.

Had one last night that was really aggressive and she was fantastic fun, didn't mind telling me what she liked in bed and wasn't shy. We had great sex for hours and was some of teh best sex i have ever had.

but even if it is just to come up to you and say i like you, that would do me like i said i am shit at going up to women.

more the better i say as it doesn't seem to bother women going up to men.

I have been discussing this amongst myself and yes, girls that arent aggressive arent a challenge and get boring fast, fiesty/aggresive girls make you think fast :)

DIVISION said:
a dick fiend slut is a female that a guy will never go out with........she's perceived as being nasty and a chick who will dickdown any guy...basically a girl that no guy who respects himself will get with.

Youre not going to find many women hot women in this category so where is the dilemma? Hot women have to beat em off (lol).

I like when a woman knows what she wants, and tells you so. You can be opinionated and assertive, but just know where that line is. Delicate as a flower, yet firm and confident. Very sexy!

Yes..during certain times..like when my cocks in her mouth and she sucks it like she was Wonder Woman and life as we know it on this planet depended her to get the job done! Or when she tells me to put my cock in any hole I want....now that I like...YES aggressive is good!

Top Bottom