Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do men like aggressive women?

Jersyart is right on the money that most guys will find it a huge turnoff. to us aggression translates to 'drama' and that means way too much work.

the irony is that aggressive, confrontational women are really looking for an alpha male wifebeater who wont take their shit & keep them in line.. at least in my limited experience of dating them.

im all for the agressive. i just like to have fun. never looking for anything beyond that. Agressive girls just make it easy for me, and most of the time agressive girls are more fun to hang around with even when not just doing it .

as far as signs. you can do suttle things like place your hand on him durring conversation. find some way to make physical contact that does not make you feel like you are being a slut.

Make sure you look at him when you talk to him , and when he is talking to you. I know shy girls look away, but weather the guy understands that or not it makes a girl look non intrested.

SoKlueles said:
I dont want to fuck everyone i meet, I just want to know about the whole aggressive thing, I didnt know if men like a caring female who dont start smacking them on the butt and stuff
being nice and sweet didnt work for me before, i was wondering if i should change my tactics

You answered your own question with this post. If what you were doing before wasn't working, change it! You don't have to be in your face, brash aggressive, just try something different til you find your niche.

Big Rick Rock said:
It all depends how aggressive you are homegirl,
You can come off as aggressive, confident, female that knows when she wants, or you can come off as a dick fiend slut…. It is all in how you approach it. Bottom line is that if you are good looking, most of the guys you know/meet want to fuck you. Every time a dude opens a door for you or buys you a drink is is actually saying “Would you like some dick?” You just have to find a nice way of letting them know you are a willing participant without saying “wanna fuck?”
When a chick gives me her number and says, “give me a call tomorrow!” That usualy means I don’t have to wait to call and she is letting me know she is very interested and wants to get it going ASAP…

"A dick fiend slut"........and that's what? A woman who wants regular, no strings attached good sex? Why does a woman need to tiptoe around the issue if all she wants is some good sex?

And IF you are assertive, confident and attractive, guys tend to get scared away for the most part. Guys imagine that assertiveness would be sexy but in reality it usually intimidates them.

anya said:
"A dick fiend slut"........and that's what? A woman who wants regular, no strings attached good sex? Why does a woman need to tiptoe around the issue if all she wants is some good sex?

Don't get me wrong, I do not judge women. I think that if men stopped judging women for wanting "regular, no strings attached good sex" we would all get laid more often... But since sokluless is not going to encounter too many guys that feel the way I do. I'm giving her advice that would apply to the majority of the hypocritical, chauvinistic, male population.

anya said:
And IF you are assertive, confident and attractive, guys tend to get scared away for the most part. Guys imagine that assertiveness would be sexy but in reality it usually intimidates them.

You might be running into the wrong kind of men. I don’t get intimidated.
The way I look at it: either she is feeling me or she is not. If she is feeling me and lets me know it, all the better. If she is not felling me, I won't waste her time or mines.

anya said:

True, and I posted much the same.

But understand the reality. Men like women are programmed to value certain traits more than others. Our biology is wired to make certain we reproduce our genes, and optimally that requires a faithful woman.

I'm not saying we can't or shouldn't overcome our instincts, but it's not the same thing as a natural attraction. I should be able to appreciate the short dumpy looking girl as much as a more attractive one, but it is not instinctual.

Blaming men for that is no more appropriate than blaming women for seeking out those traits nature has instilled in them.

So yeah, for some it may well be intimidation. For a lot of guys though it's just a turn off, because it isn't what we find attractive, more so when there are so many STD's floating around

ABSOLUTELY. Men get tired of having to do all the work.. its very refreshing to find a girl that KNOWS what she wants and goes after it.. makes us men feel very desireable.

Most guys do not want an overly aggressive chick.

There is something very undignified about a woman who literally throws herself at you. It's unattractive.

If you want to convey interest, TOUCH the guy. Use your hand, touch his leg, arm, be touchy. That will greenlight. As for being more aggressive than this, you could just get your face closer. But, a lot of guys won't like it if a bitch makes the initial aggressive move. Some might, but most won't.

Wear tastefully slutty clothing. If a chick wants a guy to make a move it is all about how she ADVERTISES, not about her actually making the moves. Shorter skirts, tight shirts, etc., help convey to a guy that a ho is interested. You can guide the conversation onto your underwear; that pretty much is an invitation in not so many words.

But, if a chick just out and said "do you want to fuck," I'd probably say "no thanks, sweetie" with an air of patronization. In fact, the times I've turned chicks down for sex has been more fun than some of the sex I've had because women do NOT respond well to rejection. Some of them lapse into almost apoplexy, like those androids that get short circuited and just keep making the same movement over and over again. And, since I'm into picking up chicks for the powertrip ANYWAY, that accomplishes the goal and is incredibly entertaining. But, I think I may have drifted off topic here.

I don't like agressive women. I like a woman that flirts and teases me. It allows emotions to build, which makes for extreamly intense sex, getting jacked against the wall sex!
But thats just me?

Top Bottom