Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do men like aggressive women?

Pamela said:
Assertive! Women who know what they want.
I love pamela:)

Yep, nothing like a hot chick walking up and giving you a right cross out of the blue or even a beer bottle across the head.

It all depends how aggressive you are homegirl,
You can come off as aggressive, confident, female that knows when she wants, or you can come off as a dick fiend slut…. It is all in how you approach it. Bottom line is that if you are good looking, most of the guys you know/meet want to fuck you. Every time a dude opens a door for you or buys you a drink is is actually saying “Would you like some dick?” You just have to find a nice way of letting them know you are a willing participant without saying “wanna fuck?”
When a chick gives me her number and says, “give me a call tomorrow!” That usualy means I don’t have to wait to call and she is letting me know she is very interested and wants to get it going ASAP…

I dont want to fuck everyone i meet, I just want to know about the whole aggressive thing, I didnt know if men like a caring female who dont start smacking them on the butt and stuff
being nice and sweet didnt work for me before, i was wondering if i should change my tactics

SoKlueles said:
I dont want to fuck everyone i meet, I just want to know about the whole aggressive thing, I didnt know if men like a caring female who dont start smacking them on the butt and stuff
being nice and sweet didnt work for me before, i was wondering if i should change my tactics

You can be nice and sweet and still be forward...
As men it is hard for us to know if a girl likes us or not. Just make sure you let the guy know you like him. you don't have to put it out there for him but a simple "I think you are very handsome" will go a long way with a guy. At least he knows you are attrackted to him.

PS:I would save the butt smacking after you have known the guy for a while.

Big Rick Rock said:
It all depends how aggressive you are homegirl,
You can come off as aggressive, confident, female that knows when she wants, or you can come off as a dick fiend slut…. It is all in how you approach it. Bottom line is that if you are good looking, most of the guys you know/meet want to fuck you. Every time a dude opens a door for you or buys you a drink is is actually saying “Would you like some dick?” You just have to find a nice way of letting them know you are a willing participant without saying “wanna fuck?”
When a chick gives me her number and says, “give me a call tomorrow!” That usualy means I don’t have to wait to call and she is letting me know she is very interested and wants to get it going ASAP…

BRR tell's it like it is.

SoKlueles said:

No I wouldn't; stay nice and sweet. Just like BRR says.
You can be assertive and still be sweet. I think guys respond better when girls are nice, and not bitchy. You will know if they like you or not.

:qt:

Pamela said:
No I wouldn't; stay nice and sweet. Just like BRR says.
You can be assertive and still be sweet. I think guys respond better when girls are nice, and not bitchy. You will know if they like you or not.

:qt:
:heart:

You just have to learn to interpret the subtle signs men give to show that we're interested.

For example when I stare directly at a womans cleavage, and ignore everything she's saying, that means I like her boobies. Same thing when I'm checking out her butt.

Or, when I start humping her leg at a party, what I'm actually trying to communicate is that I would like a more intimate relationship. It used to mean I just wasn't very knowledgeable about female anatomy, but I've gotten better. I now have a biology book with illustrations, so I'm good to go I think, so long as the woman has writing on her skin with arrows pointing to all the different parts.

Top Bottom