Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do memebers of the opposite sex intimidate you?

Bobber

I have to admit that sometimes I am a pussy and wont talk to a girl because I think she is out of my league. Like last night...gorgeous brown hair blue eye girl and all I could do was say hi. Sometimes I wish i could be more direct.

Yes, this happens, but usually I manage to say something to them, unfortunately it usually involves me making a fool of myself, and finding out they are not interested. :)

But it is intimidating no doubt. Oh how good it would be to have better attributes about myself. i wouldnt mind having better looks, better social skills, better wit, in order to make myself more deserving of these women.

Yeah. They can insult me and I can't kick the fucking hell out them for it like I can men.
They used to make fun of me cuz I stutter sometimes when I talk.
...so I pretty much avoid them now.

Phaded said:
women only care about money

not true (its like me saying men only care about money)

yes, sometimes they do when the guy knows he is wealthy and good looking ....when arrogance kicks in I am not interested in him anymore....i go and puke!

No, never get that way but then again I seem to have a nack to know when I have a chance with a girl. So if I think I am in, I move right in, if not I ignore them.

No, I love the ladies!
Treat them well and they will treat you well, (well most of them anyway)

RADAR

only when they weigh more than me, have rolls of fat wrapped around their guts that look like 4 octopuses glued on, and have a mouth like that chick BBF almost picked up but didnt, are sloshingly drunk and are trying to discreetly bump into me in nightclubs with that awful intoxicated "i want you to want me" look on their faces, as if i were a little dumpling covered in sauce :worried:

the rest of the time, nah :D

Top Bottom