Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do memebers of the opposite sex intimidate you?

superdave said:
Your intimidation is a result of your acute awareness of what heavenly bliss it must be to have sex with said woman, and that makes it hard to relax and be yourself because you are paralyzed at the thought of getting rejected by such a hot woman. That = intinidation. The key is to not place so much mental awareness on the sex and also realize that if she turns you down you will not actually stop living.

lol, wow. that was quite an analysis!

Is there any truth to this?

Ulcasterdropout said:
Yeah. They can insult me and I can't kick the fucking hell out them for it like I can men.
They used to make fun of me cuz I stutter sometimes when I talk.
...so I pretty much avoid them now.

Bitches. I hate girls like that.

CanadianCutie said:
U can't show intimdation.. ppl view it as weakness:p

And people are animals (except for us rare geniuses) they will unconsciously set out to destroy the weaker ones.

TC2 said:
Here's a tip...STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK.

Do this and they will flock to you.

I do this and they pretty much stay the fuck away from me, but I do bare a resemblance to a maniacal looking killer.

JerseyArt said:
I was hoping for something much more tangible

..that too ;)

Ulcasterdropout said:
Yeah. They can insult me and I can't kick the fucking hell out them for it like I can men.
They used to make fun of me cuz I stutter sometimes when I talk.
...so I pretty much avoid them now.

Ive been there before man

I hate the fact that I have alot to say but somehow the pathway from brain to mouth gets fucked up

evansteve said:
lol, wow. that was quite an analysis!

Is there any truth to this?
Of course. Think about your self for a split second and it all becomes crystal clear. But please dont ask anymore questions about getting a woman or I just might stop living myself.

Ever since I did that chokeslam to a mouthy girl and I got my name in the local news, they haven't really talked to me anymore.

Top Bottom