Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do memebers of the opposite sex intimidate you?

TC2 said:
Bro.. people are people, don't put ANYBODY on a pedestal.

It has nothing to do with being a pimp, it has everything to do with not giving that person that power over you.

Thte whole power game blows...why can't we all just fuck and get along?

Bobber said:

some people need their egos stroked
:rolleyes:

For some reason it is easier for me to talk to hot chicks moreso than any others. I just usually end up teasing them about something to avoid sounding like I'm hitting on them. If I'm in a good mood, I'm compelled to say something to them. Other less attractive females, I'll usually say hi to, like if we make eye contact.
I used to be intimidated when I started school, but hell, like anything, it's primarily just a state of mind, nothing more unless you make it out to be.

Yasmina said:
some people need their egos stroked
:rolleyes:

I was hoping for something much more tangible

Bobber,

don't let it bother you.

Some people are going to like you and others won't but it really has little to do with league. League is something we create it's not real, you don't know what that person thinks of you or more importantly what they think of themselves until you take the chance to reach out.

Yasmina said:
I will give you a tip, pretend you have no sexual feelings towards the opposite sex EVEN if they are the hotest people on the planet.

Think of them as a little pet. Then you won't be intimidated. Disconnect your feelings of attraction until you establish in your mind that it is safe to flirt with that person and he/she returns the favour. If you don't you will get shy, say the wrong thing and come out with some awful body gesticulation you never knew you were capable of doing and stuff up your chances.

Just be cool and think about what the other person is saying not how her boobs look and how she would look in the kitchen only in her apron doing the dishes, legs spread apart like an eagle.

Damn, you know just what's up don't you? Smarty pants.

Bobber said:

Stems from natural instincts-it's a derivative of the old "survival of the fittest" bag.

Top Bottom