Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do memebers of the opposite sex intimidate you?

Damn I didn't know I was sharing a board such big pimps! I am glad to know I am the only guy on here that thinks some women, aesthetically, are out of his league.

Bobber said:
Damn I didn't know I was sharing a board such big pimps! I am glad to know I am the only guy on here that thinks some women, aesthetically, are out of his league.

What is she going to do to you bor, say Im not interested?

What exactly scares/intimidates you?

JerseyArt said:
What is she going to do to you bor, say Im not interested?

What exactly scares/intimidates you?

She was just fucking hot as hell. It's not like all women intimidate me, just the really really hot ones that I don't know. And I guess fear of rejection is why I am ":scared".

Bobber said:
She was just fucking hot as hell. It's not like all women intimidate me, just the really really hot ones that I don't know. And I guess fear of rejection is why I am ":scared".
Your intimidation is a result of your acute awareness of what heavenly bliss it must be to have sex with said woman, and that makes it hard to relax and be yourself because you are paralyzed at the thought of getting rejected by such a hot woman. That = intinidation. The key is to not place so much mental awareness on the sex and also realize that if she turns you down you will not actually stop living.

spongebob said:
they say hi and im so nervous i say hi back but something like forest gump would do. they immediately pick up on it and laugh and ask me if im shy. i felt like a moron.
I know this feeling and circumstance far to well :mad:
CanadianCutie said:
U can't show intimdation.. ppl view it as weakness:p
This is true, unfortunately.

I will give you a tip, pretend you have no sexual feelings towards the opposite sex EVEN if they are the hotest people on the planet.

Think of them as a little pet. Then you won't be intimidated. Disconnect your feelings of attraction until you establish in your mind that it is safe to flirt with that person and he/she returns the favour. If you don't you will get shy, say the wrong thing and come out with some awful body gesticulation you never knew you were capable of doing and stuff up your chances.

Just be cool and think about what the other person is saying not how her boobs look and how she would look in the kitchen only in her apron doing the dishes, legs spread apart like an eagle.

Bobber said:

Bro.. people are people, don't put ANYBODY on a pedestal.

It has nothing to do with being a pimp, it has everything to do with not giving that person that power over you.

Top Bottom