Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do memebers of the opposite sex intimidate you?

fistfullofsteel said:
women freak me out sometimes. i don't fuck with anything where their hormones are fluctuating in all different directions.

good boy, keep it that way and you will live long :evil:

nope. I like and enjoy talking to members of the opposite sex

very rarely

but most women seem to be very scared of me when first meeting, god knows what they think i am gonna do to them lol

i wouldnt say intimidate but somewhat. im naturally i shy person till i get to know you.

a few weeks back me and the ol lady went to a club/bar just to have a few beers. were about to leave and she goes to the bathroom. im standing by myself and i turn around and three hotties are right in my face, it was like they all said lets go talk to this guy.

they say hi and im so nervous i say hi back but something like forest gump would do. they immediately pick up on it and laugh and ask me if im shy. i felt like a moron. then i left with my ol lady and she laughed at me.

I don't get intimidated because I know no matter what I say, she won't be able to say anything back with the duct tape over her mouth.

alien amp pharm said:
I don't get intimidated because I know no matter what I say, she won't be able to say anything back with the duct tape over her mouth.
LMAO...thats awesome.

Nope, me either.

Here's a tip...STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK.

Do this and they will flock to you.

Nah, theyre just people.

Just practice bor, you'll be fine.

Top Bottom