Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I have a cock and a pussy at the same time?

B

Balls of Steel

How come under my gender there is a question mark? Does that mean I am neither man nor woman? Am I a freak? Last time I checked I was a man. I dont mean to nitpick, but I feel like a freak b/c everyone else im male or female and my gender is in question. How can i fix this?

Thanks

You will now learn the meaning of NEWBIE. Click on the Profile button. . . . . . .genius.

As for the cock and pussy thing, that's just too easy.

I have both male and female genetalia. This way it is easy to masturbate. So what does that make me? Satanic Goatslayer?

Ummmmm? I have no idea what gentalia SG has, that is not my bidness.

Just out of curiosity, how *do* you masturbate? I am sure the guys would love to see pics of this too. :)

I wrote a book all about masturbation. I call it "The Masturbation Proclomation" It lists all my ways of masturbating. If you want it Slice I will give you a copy. I am also planning to buy Afghanistan after we nuke it and start my own masturbation colony. Kinda like a nudist colony. I will call it the masturbation Nation. Do you want to come live there.

Ummm...ooookay. Well, let me wish you luck on your "masturbation colony in a muslim country" ambitions. Ummm, yeah. :worried:

No, thank you on the offer of the book.

Top Bottom