Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do guys think its hot to hear a girl talk about sucking off another guy?

SVT-TROY said:
About as much as liked it when I "heard" my girlfriend sucking off another guy. :evil:

dang, how much noise was she makin? :(

Not if it's a girl they want, (ie-have been chasing) and that guy isn't them.

Wait, if it's generalities you are speaking of, then it's no big deal. But if she is specifically talking about a certain guy, then it could be a bit awkward.

I'd agree with the majority of the posts on this thread. If it's some girl that you just met and don't care about then it wouldn't matter who she was describing. However, if it's some girl that you care about (some kind of g.f. or s.o.) I would consider it to be very rude and unpleasant to hear about. It would make me wonder whether or not she was thinking of whoever she's describing when she's with me.

The person I was with last used to tell me about her encounters with the previous guy in excruciating detail. The other guy didn't know it but I actually "directed" their get-togethers. I would tell her beforehand exactly what to do and how far she could go everytime and she followed it almost to a tee. I thought it was kinda cool then. After we had been together I didn't wanna hear shit about anyone else.

Dial_tone said:
The person I was with last used to tell me about her encounters with the previous guy in excruciating detail. The other guy didn't know it but I actually "directed" their get-togethers. I would tell her beforehand exactly what to do and how far she could go everytime and she followed it almost to a tee. I thought it was kinda cool then. After we had been together I didn't wanna hear shit about anyone else.
You are the puppet master.

I got what u mean Sassy and for me the answer is YES 100% !!!
It happened to hear a stranger ( girl ) in a bus just saiyng the word : suck , and it turned me on instantly .

Observation
Of course saying that word in a context of a disscution as u mentioned not the common "u suck" :) etc ....

If I was in a resturaunt or something and heard that at the next table, it would be a turn on, if the woman was hot. If she looked like Janet Reno, it would be a different story. Either way, if a guy hears something like that he is sure to tell it to all his buddies, who will tell it to all their buddies and so on. And if the guy gets a chance to point her out, he'll say, "Hey, there's that cocksucking slut I was telling you about right over there!" and all the guys that heard the story will see her as nothing more than one-nite-stand material.

Top Bottom