Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do gay guys get more sex?

Ok, this is a question, not a homophobic comment, all right!

I was just wondering - do gay guys in general get more sex than straight guys?

I know of few straight guys that get laid a lot and lead very promiscuous lifestyles - a lot of straight guys would like to bullshit about how much pussy they are getting (including on this board) but few actually do get that much pussy, remember guys masturbation doesn't really count as getting laid.

But as for gay guys - just take may1010 on this board. He ain't particularly smart or handsome or well endowed - oh well maybe he is, how would I know. But he surely gets a lot of action. And so do a lot of gay guys, it seems.

And my apologies to may1010, I didn't mean to pick on you here dude, but hey you know I am just using you as an example in making my point.

So, the question remains - do gay guys get more sex?

I think the answer is affirmative - then again what the hell do I know?

hardgainer (curious - not being judgemental)

let's see, for gays, both (or however fucking many there are involved) partners are as horny as men, there is an absence of scruples & restraint, they can both pitch & catch......looks are obviously not that important, and nobody is ever menstruating.

I think its pretty clear.

absolute hardgainer said:
- just take may1010 on this board. He ain't particularly smart or handsome or well

Hello? I'm in the room you know!

may..............

the truth is a harsh mistress, isn't she/he?

Q: What do lesbians do on the second date?
A: They rent a u-haul.
Q: what do gay men do on the second date?
A: what second date?
(I'm gay, by the way.)

It's pretty simple stuff - with gay men, you're dealing entirely with male sexuality. (i.e., fuck anything not tied down.) You get a group of horny gay men together on a weekend with some beer, and well, shit happens, sometimes with an astonishing quickness. (I've had straight friends who have said they're a bit jealous of gay men, because they can't just walk up to a girl and say, "hi nice shoes, wanna fuck?" Not that stupid lines work easier on gay men, but we *do* tend to hook up a helluva lot faster.) There are exceptions of course - lusty promiscuous lesbians and domestic monogamous gay guys, but I'm talking generalities here.

Having said that - I'm in NYC, and getting laid is no problem; but damn it's hard to get a second date.

Interesting question.

Of course bisexual are those having sex the most. If they cant get laid with girls then they always have another option lol

Yup...gays fuck like rabbits. Hence the spread of AID's. They are probably healthier as a rule which helps virility. Oh....asking a strange girl if she wants to fuck has worked for me!

Top Bottom