Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do gay guys get more sex?

Do Gay Guys get more sex than straight guys?

Who cares? Like the other dude said it is gay sex and gay sex don't even compare to sex with a red hot woman. So there is no comparison.

Benzi, in a world of 10 billion people, I don't think straight guys or gay guys are going to run out of potential partners anytime soon.

I'm more into quality than quantity, anyway, but maybe that's cuz I'm a little older and more settled than a lot of guys on these boards.

As I said recently to the Love Of My Life: "Rather than doing something with everybody, I want to do everything with somebody -- the right somebody."

You start feeling that way when you're over thirty, you've been around, you know what's out there. You start wanting someone to call your own. At least I do. (Yeah, yeah, I know I'm a hopeless romantic.):fro:

curling said:
Do Gay Guys get more sex than straight guys?

Who cares? Like the other dude said it is gay sex and gay sex don't even compare to sex with a red hot woman. So there is no comparison.

Red hot women are great -- I've been lucky enough to have more than my share, but ... in regard to your "comparison" ... how the hell would YOU know?:mix:

HamHock said:
let's see, for gays, both (or however fucking many there are involved) partners are as horny as men, there is an absence of scruples & restraint, they can both pitch & catch......looks are obviously not that important, and nobody is ever menstruating.

I think its pretty clear.
yup, its easier with a guy whose horny. no dating, no dinners, no movies, not much chit-chat; just drop pants, get the cawk and you're good to go!{and they usually go right back to their wives and kids with a smile on their face} :qt:

top2bottomdfw said:
yup, its easier with a guy whose horny. no dating, no dinners, no movies, not much chit-chat; just drop pants, get the cawk and you're good to go!{and they usually go right back to their wives and kids with a smile on their face} :qt:
aka "the ol F & F" (food & fuck)

top2bottomdfw said:

Stop saying that.......he do gay guys go up north to pick up the hunters??

Gymgurl said:
Stop saying that.......hey do gay guys go up north to pick up the hunters??
dont know the answer to that; the farthest I'll go is to the XXX video store and deposit a bunch of tokens in a Jenna Jamison video; and wait to see who wants to 'watch' along with me. ;)

Top Bottom