Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do gay guys get more sex?

Test boy said:
Yup...gays fuck like rabbits. Hence the spread of AID's. They are probably healthier as a rule which helps virility.
Alcohol has killed off a helluva lot more gay men than AIDS, in case you were curious. Not sure about the healthier/virility thing.

Bodhidogma said:
yeah, they get more sex. BUT ITS GAY SEX!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guy I used to work with went to San Fran on business.. says in the middle of the afternoon, he made eye contact with another guy across the street. The guy crossed to his side, said "wanna go to my place?" "Sure" and that was it.
If only chicks would do that, but noooo, I have to waste time lying about what a good dancer she is and other bullshit.

Who cares what they are getting? If your hetro what does it matter? Gay sex is gay sex and hetro is hetro....apples and oranges is what I say. Let them have each other, I for one am not interested.

What the hell - ok, I am the official idiot of the between the sheets board.

I started this thread and then - totally forgot about it.

My apologies again to may1010, ooops :-D

hardgainer (where are my memory pills?)

Echoing what others have posted, I think gay guys have a much easier time getting casual sex -- since there are no women involved, and women tend to expect something in return for sex, things like commitment, attention, monogamy, or (at the highest and lowest levels) money.

For guys, getting their rocks off with no strings attached is often enough by itself. For the same reason, I think it's harder for gay guys to sustain a serious relationship because of all the tempation coming from all sides and guys' own roving eyes.

It's been pointed out that in recent decades young straight women are more willing to hook up for its own sake, so (at least for the younger generation) straight sex is growing to resemble gay sex more and more.

you mean form people of the opposite sex -- i don't see why they would want to
amongst themselves, there is not much of a pool so i doubt it
with 1 partner- maybe (depends on the individual)

I've read your post several times, Benzi, and I still can't figure out what you mean. -- Puzzled

Lets take a gay male for example
i have seen that they have sex with girls for sport (i guess) and usually more often than straight guys do (i guess they no more what girls want)

Gay guys can't have as much gay sex with a variety of people and straight people have can have straight sex with a larger number of people; basically, there are more straight than gay people to choose from

Now, as amount of sex per individula gay couples are concerned, i have no idea if they get it on more than straight couples do?

I hope this cleared things up, if not, not repeating

Top Bottom