Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do female bodybuilders and figure competitors only date guys who have juiced?

Well... ever since I first set foot in gym I have admired the physiques of muscular amazon-like women. Bikini models.. playboy models really don't do it for me anymore... I love muscular women like IFBB Pro Cindy Phillips.. and thats just the way it is!

I am a natural bodybuilding competitor (so far for nearly 2 years) and I have just found an amazing american figure competitor with shitloads of muscle (99% certain she is juiced with a low androgenic steroid like Winstrol) now... does a natural guy or any natural bodybuilder stand a dating potential chance with a woman like Cindy Phillips?

Or would I have to be a walking pharmacy like Branch Warren to get these kinds of women?

What are your thoughts on this?

I have personally found that more bb or figures women tend to attracted to the more muscular person. I have found that the average woman who trains in the gym is far more intimidated buy the larger guys and the women who feel they are on the same training level as the larger guys will tend to move in their direction.
Chances are in a year or so as you do get larger/more muscle mature you will find they will be more receptive to you.

Also if they are using aas they would be more comfortable with a male who is as well as they will not feel they are to muscular and judgmental.:D

Women body builders are a total turn off for me. I want my girl smooth, tite, and steroid free. Once they start looking like a guy on juice with makeup, forget it.

Women body builders are a total turn off for me. I want my girl smooth, tite, and steroid free. Once they start looking like a guy on juice with makeup, forget it.

i like fat butts;0

luckily my girl in the off season gets it back:heart:

Worthless without pics :biggrin:

n1vwqq.jpg

her butt In season looks like Jaime Easons

still feminine butt much more "compact"

Well... ever since I first set foot in gym I have admired the physiques of muscular amazon-like women. Bikini models.. playboy models really don't do it for me anymore... I love muscular women like IFBB Pro Cindy Phillips.. and thats just the way it is!

I am a natural bodybuilding competitor (so far for nearly 2 years) and I have just found an amazing american figure competitor with shitloads of muscle (99% certain she is juiced with a low androgenic steroid like Winstrol) now... does a natural guy or any natural bodybuilder stand a dating potential chance with a woman like Cindy Phillips?

Or would I have to be a walking pharmacy like Branch Warren to get these kinds of women?

What are your thoughts on this?

It depends on what the girl likes. Some like just the opposite while some want a guy who is like a mirror image.

Top Bottom