Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Fat Guys with Boobs Lose them when they lose weight?

curling

I just saw some dude walking down the street with at 44 C cup boobs and he was fat. Would he lose those boobs if he dieted down or would he still have them?

You're thinkin he'd look good on your bike so you hope he would keep them, right?

Bullit said:
You're thinkin he'd look good on your bike so you hope he would keep them, right?

Ha Ha Ha. No it is just weird seeing a dude with boobs. And I was thinking since it was fatty tissue they should go away. I mean that would suck if the dude dieted and worked out to lose weight and then he still had tits you know.

Dear God! curling, where have you been the whole week!?!?

I have missed your insightful drool!

I would think that his man titties would go away along with the rest of his fat, but that depends on his genetic makeup.

I'm sure most of it would go away. My friend was a fat kid and had tits... after working out for like 2 years with serious cardio, he lost them.... thought the lovehandles are still there.

Curling - ask beastbear.

FreeballinDC said:
Dear God! curling, where have you been the whole week!?!?

I have missed your insightful drool!

]

I went to New Braunsfels on Tuesday. Wednesday I had to actually work some. Thursday I refinanced my house and got my chopper fixed for this weekend(been having brake problems) Btw is "droll" a good thing?

Thanks wizroadwarrior.

In your case, drool is a good thing.

Sounds like a busy week. I have been to New Braunfels before. Great river rafting and tubing, a good way to spend a lazy Sunday.

it goes away if its just fat. if its gynecomastia, then they will stay (but probably not as big)

Top Bottom