Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do Fat Guys with Boobs Lose them when they lose weight?

A good amount should go...

Somewhat dependant on how much is stubborn fat

and

how much is gyno

Bullit said:
Curling - ask beastbear.

Dick.

I was overweight and now they are gone.

But my love handles still provide a problem area....slowly on CKD they seem to be getting smaller.

curling said:

Ha Ha Ha. No it is just weird seeing a dude with boobs. And I was thinking since it was fatty tissue they should go away. I mean that would suck if the dude dieted and worked out to lose weight and then he still had tits you know.

High bodyfat levels can be a symptom as well as a cause of elevated estrogen levels, which in turn may result in gynocomastia. This would cause a disproportionate increase in fatty tissue around the breast/pectoral area and could make that fat hard to completely get rid of, even if the guy cut his bodyfat percentage down to acceptable levels. Even if he got shredded, he'd still have lumps under the nipple from the developed mammary tissue that would have to be removed with surgery.

Then, there are a lot of guys who are just fat with fat titties, and if/when they cut down, they'll disappear.

Hope I helped.

Top Bottom