Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do all women masturbate?

duckman

my ex girlfreind says she doesnt at all and i believe her because she has never had an orgasm that i know of.....

and a girl told me in order for a girl to have an orgasm she has to know how to give herself one first.....she also said all women masturbate but i swear mine dont...

This is buckydingdong - my last girlfriend didn't/doesn't masturbate, never has, & has NEVER had an orgasm. its from supreme inhibition (religious beliefs).

slickdadd said:
This is buckydingdong - my last girlfriend didn't/doesn't masturbate, never has, & has NEVER had an orgasm. its from supreme inhibition (religious beliefs).

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That's sooooooooooo sad. I shed many tears for these poor unfortunate souls.

God created our bodies, He created them with sexual organs and sexual desire. It's not unnatural or dirty or wrong. (wellllll, not when within the sacrament of marriage anyway :) )

Gotta love a religion that makes people ASHAMED of the beautiful gifts God has given us.

This is for the Catholic Church and every other religion that rules with FEAR instead of LOVE :finger:

GOD IS LOVE FOLKS. Know that.

VDL

Oh yeah - forgot to answer the damn question. Yeah, I masturbate occasionally.

Last edited:
VooDoo Lady said:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That's sooooooooooo sad. I shed many tears for these poor unfortunate souls.

God created our bodies, He created them with sexual organs and sexual desire. It's not unnatural or dirty or wrong. (wellllll, not when within the sacrament of marriage anyway :) )

Gotta love a religion that makes people ASHAMED of the beautiful gifts God has given us.

This is for the Catholic Church and every other religion that rules with FEAR instead of LOVE

GOD IS LOVE FOLKS. Know that.

AMEN Sister!!!

Top Bottom