Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disturbing as hell email I got from my bud

chewyxrage

This is 100% legit, I know this kid since I was like 5. He went to rehab. After he picked up a 'tute, got a blowjob, then took her shopping at Wal Mart to pay for it :)

DISCLAIMER!!! This story is really fucked up. I figured this is more in line with what you expect from me. I attached a picture of her so you can fully visualize what is going on (Tom). This is the chick I just broke up with a few weeks ago. So as Antionette Dodson would say, hide you wife, hide you kids, cause Trent's raping everyone up in here. Enjoy!

So me and Sam had been dating/fucking for about a month or so. One night we are laying on the couch making out and she says to me,”I want you to rape me”. I respond,”I don't know....ok!”. I then continue to try to kiss her but she keeps turning her head away from me. I grab her face and start forcing kisses on her but she keeps resisting. So I do what any “rapist” in this situation would do, I reach back and smack the shit outta her (she was cool with it). I don't mean a little smack I mean harder than you would normally smack a girls ass when fucking her. She then lets me kiss her, but starts to turn away again. So, I say,”you fucking whore, STOP IT!” and I grab her by her hair, pick her up off the couch and pull her into the bedroom. I then proceed to slam her very hard onto the bed.

From this point I hold her arms above her head as I rip her shirt off (ala Hulk Hogan) and take off her bra. She is resisting the whole time but I make it work. I then start to suck on her tits and bite her nipples, leaving my dental imprint on her titties. Next, I proceed to unbutton her pants and take them off as well as her panties. She is laying there naked as start to kiss her down towards the promised land. I reposition her arms behind her back, while using one hand to hold them together, and I get downtown. I start to bite the shit outta her thighs and she starts trying to kick me off. I get up choke the shit outta her with one hand, and smack her across the face. I tell her, “stop moving you fucking whore”. By the time I was done with her legs it looked like someone and beat them with a fucking billy club. After that I start to eat her pussy, while choking her (I threw in some smacks once in a while for good measure). After I get her to cum, its on like Donkey Kong.

I sit up look at her and tell her, “Don't look at me you filthy slut!”. I smack her then choke her very hard with both hands for a good 8 seconds. I then proceed to fact fuck her like I am auditioning to be the newest member of Ghetto Gaggers. After this I start to fuck the shit outta her. The whole time I am alternating between choking, smacking, and saying mean degrading shit to her. For you hippies out there it went like this, rape choke->bitch smack->double hand rape choke. She is also trying to “get away” the whole time. So then I decide to up the ante.

I flip her over and start to fuck her doggystyle. Then I reach over and grab my good old cat o' nine tails. I proceed to pull on her hair, and viciously whip the shit outta her back. Her back starts to look like Kuta Kinta's from Roots and I broke the skin a few times. She is moaning and cumming all over the place at this point. After whipping her for a few minutes I pull her head back via her hair and choke her with both hands while pounding the shit outta her and tell her shes being, “a good little whore”. I then let go and start whipping her again. After a few more minutes of this I pull out and explode my clue goo all over her back.

By the time this was done, her legs looked like Tina Turner after a fight with Ike, her back was torn up like a cheetah attacked her, and a good chunk of what was left of my soul had died.

Cool story bra.

Top Bottom