Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disturbing as hell email I got from my bud

This...

btw, who would have guessed cindy was into bdsm lol

I dated a guy who was really into dom/sub play and I had fun with it....I probably wouldn't initiate that dynamic with anyone else, but it was never abusive and never did me any mental harm.

lol! Not really ;) I just don't think it is a sign someone is fucked up, but it's possible I'm a little fucked up. Who knows. I've always questioned my sanity. :) I prefer passionate.."I love you" sex above all.

It's not for everyone. It takes a special type of trust and understanding..

Last edited:
I think c-dub needs to open his mind a little haha

I don't understand the appeal of a lot of fetish/kink (feet? gross. Scat? Ohmyfuckinggodnoway), but I don't question what two consenting adults do as long as everyone is coming away happy and unharmed.

You just contradicted yourself in the same sentence.

I'm sure both parties involved in foot fetishes or scat come away completely happy and unharmed.

There's a difference between rough sex, or even a playful very toned down type rape fantasy (i.e. most of it is verbal playfulness, and you just hold her down a little, and she resists at first )...
and some of the stuff you girls are talking about.

Anything where you need a safe word obviously means things can go too far or you might be in danger. that's fucked up, sorry. Anything where i could severely hurt my gf/wife or she could hurt me, is not worth me getting my nut over. If i want adventure, i'll go have sex in public places where you might get caught, or do harmless role playing(hot housekeeper, hooker etc) that doesn't involve me beating the fuck out of my girlfriend or vice versa.

I'm sure both parties involved in foot fetishes or scat come away completely happy and unharmed.

There's a difference between rough sex, or even a playful very toned down type rape fantasy (i.e. most of it is verbal playfulness, and you just hold her down a little, and she resists at first )...

Anything where you need a safe word obviously means things can go too far or you might be in danger. that's fucked up, sorry. Anything where i could severely hurt my gf/wife or she could hurt me, is not worth me getting my nut over. If i want adventure, i'll go have sex in public places where you might get caught, or do harmless role playing(hot housekeeper, hooker etc) that doesn't involve me beating the fuck out of my girlfriend or vice versa.

I didn't contradict myself at all....the two examples I gave were of things that have zero appeal to me but if someone else likes it, more power to them.

I don't have the same understanding of a safe word as you do....I see it as something to be used when a scenario is going too far, yeah, but there doesn't have to be real danger - or any level of violence - involved for it to be useful. I've never done anything with a partner that involved any kind of physical danger so I'm not sure what you think I'm talking about lol.

I can't speak for any other girls in this thread, but I was only saying I liked rough sex in the form of the bolded above...aka watered down, no bruises, bleeding or serious bodily harm, mostly verbal rough sex. lol I don't want anything to do with the crazy type of sex in that story.

I definitely agree that a girl wanting to be beaten like the girl in this guy's story did definitely has some type of problem though.

I agree AFeedz...espeically since she didn't have any type of intimate relationship with the guy.. it makes it seem like maybe it was something that got out of hand and she had no safe word. :worried: and he took it too far

I don't think he was the only one who took it too far. To me it sounds like this crazy was loving it. It's fucked up on both accounts if you ask me. She shouldn't want to be beaten that way and he shouldn't get off on beating her that badly. It's effing weird.

Top Bottom