Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disturbing as hell email I got from my bud

Lol @ safe word.

If you're involved in something that needs a safe word, you're fucked up enough as it is

I don't know if I agree with that....I mean, I personally don't think there's anything healthy about rape fantasies, but there's other kinds of things where a safe word would come into play that are less disturbing and not neccesarily indicative of poor mental health.

lol @ adventurous sex being fucked up. Rape is a horrible crime, but choking and play sexual force are not considered deviant sexual behavior as long as it does not cause psychological harm. This story was fucked up, but you can't go outside the box with someone and stay in your role if he has to keep asking you "is this okay" every time he tries something new...lol that's why you have the safe word.

lol @ adventurous sex being fucked up. Rape is a horrible crime, but choking and play sexual force are not considered deviant sexual behavior as long as it does not cause psychological harm. This story was fucked up, but you can't go outside the box with someone and stay in your role if he has to keep asking you "is this okay" every time he tries something new...lol that's why you have the safe word.

"stop" works pretty fuckin well.

I don't understand... a 36 year old guy can have sex with a 16 year old...that's actually deviant behavior and you guys don't give a shit.. but some choking or bondage..the type of sex that might need a safe word...or fantasy forceful sex between two consensual ADULTS is fucked up? I guess you guys have never read a romance novel. ;)

It could be confused the part you are "playing" if you are role playing and are the submissive...but "stop" could still be your "safe word" as long as it's something you've talked about first. :)

This...

btw, who would have guessed cindy was into bdsm lol

I dated a guy who was really into dom/sub play and I had fun with it....I probably wouldn't initiate that dynamic with anyone else, but it was never abusive and never did me any mental harm.

I think c-dub needs to open his mind a little haha

I don't understand the appeal of a lot of fetish/kink (feet? gross. Scat? Ohmyfuckinggodnoway), but I don't question what two consenting adults do as long as everyone is coming away happy and unharmed.

Top Bottom