Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disturbing as hell email I got from my bud

If you knew this kid like I do you would buy it. I can't believe this kid doesn't have full blown AIDS from his previous lifestyle. And this is him sober :)

And that's exactly what we told him after he sent that email.

Cops outside your door cracka.

I asked him if they they had a safe word or something.

He told me safe words are for pussies :)

I was gonna ask if they had safe words..if she had a safe word and didn't use it...well..

Sounds like he needs to apply for a job with Penthouse, they're always looking for someone to keep the Letters section fresh (I actually knew a person who did that).

Something about the story bugs me, and it's so petty. After seeing her picture she's got SUPER short hair, like an inch, yet he makes a couple of references to pulling her hair. I get hung up on details like that ...
oh, and he just HAPPENS to have a cat-o-nine tails within handy reach in his bedroom? Hell, even I used to keep my bullwhip hanging in the closet out of sight.

Sounds like he needs to apply for a job with Penthouse, they're always looking for someone to keep the Letters section fresh (I actually knew a person who did that).

Something about the story bugs me, and it's so petty. After seeing her picture she's got SUPER short hair, like an inch, yet he makes a couple of references to pulling her hair. I get hung up on details like that ...
oh, and he just HAPPENS to have a cat-o-nine tails within handy reach in his bedroom? Hell, even I used to keep my bullwhip hanging in the closet out of sight.

I was wondering about the short hair too

I was wondering about the short hair too
Logistically it just seems awkward as hell, pulling her hair when it's like 2" long, while doing her doggie style and whipping her back.

Top Bottom