Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Disturbing as hell email I got from my bud

To me thats just spicing shit up.. yea it may be a little on the edge of extreme with the nine tails and shit but thats just details... Honestly Most girls that hook up with me want to be at the very least choked. But there is always a day where either they refuse in a way that leads me to believe I can force it without it being emotionally damaging and actually alot fucking hotter, or I just come in and start rippping off clothing flipping them over and fucking them from behind as hard as I can while choking.... Sex really has no set boundries its all about trying new shit and finding eachothers dark desires ... every body has them... There is also comfort limits that you just get in tune with.... she said rape me.. she got raped .... she obviously liked it and im sure he loved the domination of it.. (huge fucking turn on for us guys) .. Ill be suprised if they dont do it again and maybe even through some theatrics into it.... +1 for the chick who says it was hott

Top Bottom