Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dirty talk

kiwee

Banned
so talking dirty during sex with my new gf has made sex unreal...never in my life did i expect dirty talkin to get me this turned on...or has talking dirty during sex gotten this detailed...it has made the sex the best i have ever had...i can practically get erect and cum, from strictly her talking to me....:confused:

so talking dirty during sex with my new gf has made sex unreal...never in my life did i expect dirty talkin to get me this turned on...or has talking dirty during sex gotten this detailed...it has made the sex the best i have ever had...i can practically get erect and cum, from strictly her talking to me....:confused:

not on enough juice clearly...

but no dirty talk is the shit...

DAPOXETINE (PRLIGY)

oh you need this for sure..

can you record it and post the audio ?? then you'd be a rockstar..

Top Bottom