Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dirty talk

so talking dirty during sex with my new gf has made sex unreal...never in my life did i expect dirty talkin to get me this turned on...or has talking dirty during sex gotten this detailed...it has made the sex the best i have ever had...i can practically get erect and cum, from strictly her talking to me....:confused:

She take a shit on you yet?

were working up to it...ive wiped her ass so far....y you takin this personel? should i reconsider buyin your products or is that just business?

lmao&thinking I care of you buy my products or not. Bro I am not in this industry to make a sale and never have been. SO I could care less if you buy a product from me or not. If you love fucking then you would love my hcgenerate anyway.

I am fucking off having fun right now bro so do not take it to heart. No I don't take anything personal and haven't for years now. There ain't shit you could ever even dream of saying that would make me take it personal. Compared to the crap I have already heard I don't think there is room or anything new. So don't worry about it. Have fun

lmao&thinking I care of you buy my products or not. Bro I am not in this industry to make a sale and never have been. SO I could care less if you buy a product from me or not. If you love fucking then you would love my hcgenerate anyway.

I am fucking off having fun right now bro so do not take it to heart. No I don't take anything personal and haven't for years now. There ain't shit you could ever even dream of saying that would make me take it personal. Compared to the crap I have already heard I don't think there is room or anything new. So don't worry about it. Have fun
im not the sametype of person you are, so no, i would never waste the amount of time that YOU already have, in regards to putting you or someone down

im not the sametype of person you are, so no, i would never waste the amount of time that YOU already have, in regards to putting you or someone down

wow I put you down and took time doing it? please show me where. Sounds like you put more thought into it then you think I put time?

Top Bottom