Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DId you guys see that teacher who banged the kid in florida?

NJjuice22

I dont know if her pics were shown previously on the news but I just saw her on a news clip on MSNBC, and she is hot!...damn, that kid is gonna be the man in school for awhile!!!...she didnt make him use a rubber either... :evil: ..ok it maybe a little sick, but i would have loved to nail some teachers when i was 14.

as well, it was in the backseat of a car with a 15 yr old driving lolc

NJjuice22 said:
..ok it maybe a little sick, but i would have loved to nail some teachers when i was 14.
No, it's not sick. Every hetero 14 y/o would hit that.

I'm sorry -- but she shouldn't be going to jail. I mean, think about it. How *traumatic* can it possibly be if this 14 y/o will be bragging about it and proud of what happened for decades to come.

If i had a hot ass teacher do sexual things with me when i was 14, i'd be pretty proud about it! Hate to say it -- but laws should be different if society feels the act won't have the same consequences. ie: A 42 y/o fat guy molesting a innocent 13 y/o girl. They *aren't* the same and shouldn't be treated as such.

Dunno what you guys are talking about so I declare this thread useless without pics...

Her pictures were all over the net when this story first broke. There were even some links posted here.

Top Bottom