Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Describe your most intense orgasm.

one time recently doing the GF from behind while she ate some stripper pussy I came like a fire hose
when I pulled out I was still leaking and then blood came out too
scared me so I saw the doc the next day
just a prostate infection and he gave me some medicine and prescribed me to "flush" it a lot over the next few days

my girl was sucking me off and when I came it was so intense I almost pulled her hair out,and contracted so hard I stopped the flow mid cum,it hurt so damn bad,but man it felt good

Probably anytime that I was on X is in the top ten. But the best so far was when the wifey and I were in the "Itallian Chandalier" position and I was going anal and doing a reacharound. She went crazy, I went crazy. We both needed a good 15 minutes to catch our breath. It was awesome.

gab9681 said:
Probably anytime that I was on X is in the top ten. But the best so far was when the wifey and I were in the "Itallian Chandalier" position and I was going anal and doing a reacharound. She went crazy, I went crazy. We both needed a good 15 minutes to catch our breath. It was awesome.

explain this position plz

PuddleMonkey said:
:heart:

"You must spread some Karma around before giving it to PuddleMonkey again."

I'm getting sick of that message!

Me too. :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

ok i need a cig
I think my most intense orgasm was when my x and i were having sex and he knew the exact spot .....drove me crazy....i came alot.....and when it was over, i almost passed out

Top Bottom