Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and correlation with Penis size?

Study after study shows that it really matters little how big your schlong is limp,they all pretty much end up in the 5-7 range regardless. Unless you are trying to impress some of your butt pluggin boyz in the shower at the gym, who gives a rats ass.

I guess you can reach your goal if you do just what another guy asked about here.....
Inject your gears into your balls!!!!

My dick shrinks for every cycle, but it´s still big enough to kill a Swedish seal!!!

LOL!!!!

Originally posted by TRAIN HARD!!!!!:
dude i shute it all the time and now i got dynamite deca dick,thats what we all call it,gained an amazing 3.5 inches!!! have some of your buddy's measure your dick every other week the chicks love it!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahah i'am up to 13 inch's and want more!!!!!!!!!

DECA DICK.....that cracks me up.

You guys really dissapoint me with your bs and seemingly no knowledge of the area and downright childishness.

Look, in EVERY damn medical handbook one of the bi-effects of Deca is enlargening of the male genitalia. GO AND READ FOR A CHANGE INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE DAMN TV!
Just like when in puberty a part of your brain (hypotalia i think) extracts a hormon that will make your dick bigger, well this is the very same hormone, just syntethic.

Just like syntethic Growth Hormone can make you grow, and is often given to people with pygme growth, this hormone makes your dick grow.

And o fcourse there are EMPIRIC results that backs this thesis up.

I must say you guys really dissapoint me, I thought you were a bunch juice heads, not a bunch of pot heads.
well well...

sincerely
Darius

OK, I have heard of these studies that you are talking about. As I recall the effects were only observed in subjects who were still in puberty. I think you missed the boat at 22 years.

------------------
LL.gif

Originally posted by Obi-Wan:
First off, TRAINHARD, you're full of shit, and everyone here knows it. Once more, you're extremely annoying, so buzz off. Secondly, jelqing and stretching are the only proven methods of safe and effective penis extension, but it takes months even years of hard work and dedication.

OBI WAN KISS MY ASS,NO SHIT I'AM KIDDING OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE BEEN JELQING AND TRYING TO STRETCH YOURS FOR SOME TIME, HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO GET YOUR PENIS TO GROW SOUNDS TO ME YOU MASTERBATE ALOT, NOT MY FAULT YOU CANT GET LAID??

AHEM...I LOVE THIS LINE...

IF FOR SOME REASON MY COCK ISN'T BIG ENOUGH, MY FIST WILL BE

smile.gif

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Look, your dick is not going to grow on AS...PERIOD. now you may get alittle more swollen like the rest of your body but that is it. and if you want to be a stud in bed take 1gram or more of testosterone per week and shoot synthol in your dick. your meat will swell up and you'll want to hit the pussy or your hand every 3 hours.

latter

Top Bottom