Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dealing With A Girl I Slept With

Cobra is probably right, seriously. You'll end up going with chick number 2, waiting all summer to hit it, and then she'll leave you for Mr Ex Boyfriend before you do. And your best friend will be smashing your girl number 1.

Cobra is probably right, seriously. You'll end up going with chick number 2, waiting all summer to hit it, and then she'll leave you for Mr Ex Boyfriend before you do. And your best friend will be smashing your girl number 1.

Update on this.....I ended up having to give Chic # 1 the gentle let down. Wish I were more like a Neanderthal....and could just bone her and make her empty promises like some guys would do, but I couldn't do that....so...yah...you playahs...are gonna berate me for this....but I am putting all my eggs in one basket on girl number 2.

Seriously I am relieved. I was on a rampage anyways. I had two fuck buddies, with a 3rd and 4th offering, and was doing a lot of dating....some chics were young enough to be my daughthers. Seriously...the guilt started getting to me...and I thought...WTF...doing quite a bit of fornicating here...maybe I am damning my soul. LOL.

So if I get burnt trying to settle down on just one girl so be it. I can at least live with myself for the time being, and if I get shot down....it's easy to go back to dating....and random hookups "safely".

lol, whatever makes ya happy. for me although i have had a girl for a little while now, when im single its like a guilty pleasure to see what kind of vaginal following i can get before i get caught.

Update on this.....I ended up having to give Chic # 1 the gentle let down. Wish I were more like a Neanderthal....and could just bone her and make her empty promises like some guys would do, but I couldn't do that....so...yah...you playahs...are gonna berate me for this....but I am putting all my eggs in one basket on girl number 2.

Seriously I am relieved. I was on a rampage anyways. I had two fuck buddies, with a 3rd and 4th offering, and was doing a lot of dating....some chics were young enough to be my daughthers. Seriously...the guilt started getting to me...and I thought...WTF...doing quite a bit of fornicating here...maybe I am damning my soul. LOL.

So if I get burnt trying to settle down on just one girl so be it. I can at least live with myself for the time being, and if I get shot down....it's easy to go back to dating....and random hookups "safely".
lol, not gonna flame ya man... good luck....

pretend to commit to #1 have sex with her again but put it in her B; then say "just kidding, I dont want commitment" and move on to number to saying how number 1 used you like you were some sex object.

Update. Guess I kinda screwed up. Chic number 2 ended up being flakey. She did a background check on me...which was cool...I get that. I spent a lot of time with her....only to find out she was the suspicious type and was going around asking friends and family for dirt on me. WTF? Dropped her like a hot potato. At least I am still on good terms with Chic number 1. Hopefully I will get back in her good graces. I think I am gonna go back to being a douchebag playah. All these chics are crazy anyways. Might as well have my fun.

Waste of my time trying to get with the hot chic....she was down with it...but...was pissing off all my friends. See yah. Hopefully Chic 1 lets me back in her pants again.

ithink ur looki at it all wrong. just dont look at anything seriously. just do ur thing, meet chicks hang out fuck, fuck em all. when something special happens it will happen. until then just hang out wit yo wang out

Top Bottom