Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dating a Chinese Girl

flex229

Does anyone have any experience dating a Chinese girl?

I am dating one (actually born in China..not an Americanized one) and it has been going VERY slow. She is great- has better morals than anyone I have ever met, is beautiful, and is brilliant. Very very rich too, although that means little to me.

I know she likes me because of the uncannily expensive/special birthday gift she got me after dating such a short period of time.

HOWEVER, I have only kissed her once or twice, and we have been dating (more than casually, I would say) for about 2 months. I took her home to meet my family for Thanksgiving, and she refused to stay in the same room as me.

Is this normal? do Chinese women normally take things this slow? will she always be like this unless I marry her?

Any advice/input is appreciated.

what are you looking for in a woman?? a bar hag that blows guys in the parking lot for beers?? or one that will spend a life time with you..

if she is rich (family) spending money on a gift is not a big deal.. have you met her family?? you aren't dead yet right??

no, i don't want a hag,,,and i don't want marriage right now...i want a girlfriend who is intimate..

no, i haven't met her family. they are in china and don't speak English.

what are you looking for in a woman?? a bar hag that blows guys in the parking lot for beers?? or one that will spend a life time with you..

if she is rich (family) spending money on a gift is not a big deal.. have you met her family?? you aren't dead yet right??

Last edited:
Dude, I must say, I lived in China for some time and I had no problem taking girls home the same night I met them. Maybe it was the quality I went after or whatever, but 2 months and just kissing is a little odd to me.

In China and Japan most of the wealthy still believe in "honor" and other traits. It sounds like she really likes you. Maybe she is embarrassed to introduce you to her parents. Or maybe she's not sure how you feel about her and doesn't want to get to serious until she knows for sure. Just try to bring up where the relationship between the two of you are at now and where she sees it in the future. That is the only sure way to know.

well, parents are in China,,so that's not an issue...I'll just have to do like you said and ask her....She really does like me,,,but is unlike most American girls..she criticizes a lot...as you may know, Asian people are very honest and say what they're thinking....it gets real fucking old....that combined with the fact that we havent been intimate within several months of dating is making me lose interest...kinda sucks b/c she is such a nice girl...

In China and Japan most of the wealthy still believe in "honor" and other traits. It sounds like she really likes you. Maybe she is embarrassed to introduce you to her parents. Or maybe she's not sure how you feel about her and doesn't want to get to serious until she knows for sure. Just try to bring up where the relationship between the two of you are at now and where she sees it in the future. That is the only sure way to know.

Top Bottom