Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dancing or Grinding?

MaGilicuti

In the dance club or bar there is some dancing going on. Maybe you see a girl you like and you go up close to her and start dancing. Do you rub your body against her eventually and "grind" or do you just dance and talk. Might be a stupid question but I wanna know if grinding is still in, I don't see it anymore.

It depends on how fucked up I am. If I am trashed I will go up and stick my wood right in her ass....lol:D

cozmokramer said:
so you are dancing... and pop wood... do girls love to
feel it rubbing against them or what?

Do we know you? If not, it depends on how cute you are.

If you are gross or a spice rack smelling Indian, then NO!!!!! :redhot:

Or Moosebutthead, then it's like HELL NO!!!!!!!!! :finger:

good question magil,
a good gauge is to grab her hips first...if she "wants to play" then you grind her like grandma's mozzerella shredder:horny:

Torch said:
It depends on how fucked up I am. If I am trashed I will go up and stick my wood right in her ass....lol:D

lmfao....that's one way you could do it....I just walk up and start rubbing my body on hers then eventually start grinding!!!

at the club i go to like everyother week it alternates between girls wanting to dance or girls wanting to gring i can tdo either to well but i can grind decent.

ladies do you want the guy to follow your hips, lead, or stay realtivly still?

Top Bottom